- Develop and implement optical spectroscopy solutions for label-free sensing of biomarkers in biological fluids and tissues
- Lead the design of experiments for testing the optical spectroscopy devices
- Perform experiments and contribute to the interpretation of the spectroscopic features
- Document activities and report protocols and findings
- Contribute to the development of cutting-edge industry-facing research projects in the biomedical and pharmaceutical area
- Stay up to date with the state-of-the-art and the competition of optical-based biosensing
- Work on different projects and at the interface with other functions.